Issues I Can Help You Resolve
Reasons people file bankruptcy:
- To eliminate credit card debt, medical bills, income taxes older than three years, repossessions, creditor lawsuits, and other debts.
- To stop the constant harassment by creditors at home and at work.
To stop a foreclosure lawsuit.
- To stop wage and bank garnishments.
- To reinstate a driver’s license suspended after an accident.
- And the desire to be debt-free, start fresh, and to be able to reestablish credit in two years after bankruptcy.
Speak with a Bankruptcy Lawyer: 727-334-0729
When you contact my office, I will help you determine your best option available and answer all your questions. My name is Caroline Secor. I am an attorney licensed in Florida for many years. My office is centrally located in Clearwater, Florida. As a bankruptcy lawyer I prepare and file Chapter 7 and 13 consumer and business bankruptcy cases. Call today for a free consultation 727-334-0729.
The federal government passed new bankruptcy reform legislation in October 2005. However, don’t be discouraged! Most studies indicate that the new law affects less than 15% of individuals who could have filed previously. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your debts and considering filing bankruptcy, it is highly probable that you fall into the category of the 85 percent of people who are still eligible to file.