Issues I Can Help You Resolve
As a bankruptcy attorney, I know just how stressful it can be to deal with debt. I have seen countless individuals and families throughout the local area who have dealt with the same issues you find yourself facing now. When you come to my firm, you can trust that I will be there to help you move toward the future you deserve. I am here to guide you on that journey with accessible and honest legal counsel.
I Can Help You With the Following Situations:
- Finding relief from collection calls & other forms of creditor harassment
- Discovering what type of bankruptcy is right for you
- Exploring potential alternatives to bankruptcy, such as debt consolidation
- Working to save your home from the threat of foreclosure
- Helping you understand federal and state bankruptcy laws
- Gaining footing after filing and working toward a better tomorrow
Speak with a Bankruptcy Lawyer: 727-335-7151
At Carolyn Secor, P.A., we have a long history of success with helping people reach financial recovery. When you work with my firm, you will find an honest, compassionate legal professional. I care about you as an individual, and I am committed to doing everything possible to help you during this troubling time.
The federal government passed new bankruptcy reform legislation in October 2005. However, don’t be discouraged! Most studies indicate that the new law affects less than 15% of individuals who could have filed previously. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your debts and considering filing bankruptcy, it is highly probable that you fall into the category of the 85 percent of people who are still eligible to file.