Are You Ready for a Fresh Start? Looking for a Bankruptcy Attorney That Cares?
If you are considering bankruptcy and want to deal with an attorney that cares, you’ve come to the right place. My name is Carolyn Secor and I care about you and your financial situation and can help you formulate a strategy to get the hard times behind you and move forward on a clean slate whether that mean bankruptcy (chapter 7 or chapter 13), debt settlement / modification or just making a few changes to your financial situation. I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your situation. Give me a call directly at 727-335-7151 I will reach out to you. Life really does have a reset button!
The Bankruptcy Lawyer That Cares
When you choose to work with Carolyn Secor P.A. you can count on:
- Personal one-on-one attention from me, not an assistant or paralegal
- A real human being that cares about you and your situation
- A professional with years of experience that understands the ins and the outs of the Florida bankruptcy legal system
- Fair rates for my services
- A free in-person discussion about your situation along with my recommended course of action
Call me now at 727-335-7151 so we can discuss your financial situation.
The federal government passed new bankruptcy reform legislation in October 2005. However, don’t be discouraged! Most studies indicate that the new law affects less than 15% of individuals who could have filed previously. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your debts and considering filing bankruptcy, it is highly probable that you fall into the category of the 85 percent of people who are still eligible to file.